Thursday, November 8, 2012

We took a little trip...

to the Newport Aquarium!

My main motive for this trip was to meet up with my sweet friend Liz who lives in Louisville with her hubby and daughter. She was nice enough to drive halfway to visit with Samuel and I (and my sister Katilyn, too since she had the car!) so I figured we could do something fun while catching up.

Samuel loved it! Well, he loved the fish. Not so much the animals that didn't move. He was so great and just enamored with the brightly colored fish. His eyes would get big and then he'd get excited and smack his little hands on the glass.

It was so precious to watch him discovering all these new sights. So of course I brought my camera! Enjoy the pictures :)






















Liz and her daughter Sophia




No comments:

Post a Comment