Monday, November 5, 2012

Samuel's first haircut!

Don't get me wrong, I loooooooove his little baby curls. But it was getting......

hippie?

white trash?

on the verge of a rat tail??

His curls were slowly straightening out :( So hubby and I talked about it for about a month. And after
preparing emotionally--(yes, I'm serious. I'm a mom and we are talking about a milestone, however small, in my first borns' life) I decided I was ready to part with those precious curls.

So Aunt Kate and I took Samuel to a cute little haircut place for littles called Cookie Cutter. Following is just a whole lot of cuteness and growing up wayyyyy too fast :)




bye bye long hair!

watching cartoons to distract him :)















Ready to be done with this lady touching his head!












Just a few of his baby curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment