Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Swingin' in the sunshine.

Samuel is probably going to think that my camera is actually part of my face. 



And he has good reason to believe that. Because well, it kind of has been a permanent fixture. 

But I just can't help it! 

First of all, my son is incredibly adorable and photogenic. And second, I want to practice a lot and he's the cutest thing I have access to. 

So here ya go. An obnoxious amount of pictures of Samuel. Again. 



































2 comments:

  1. Your photography is awesome,it does help when you have an adorable client though :) I wish you lived closer so we could have some play dates! Let me know when you make a trip back to Ohio! I'd love to see you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Rachel! Yes, he definitely motivates me to take lots of pictures of him for now :) I wish that too, we miss everyone there. I'm so glad you commented here, Samuel and I are actually flying out to Ohio on November 3rd for about a week! We need to make sure we see each other!

    ReplyDelete