Sunday, January 27, 2013

A reason to celebrate.

Wow.

I kinda suck at this blogging thing.

It has been quite the week and a half, though! Lots of ups and downs. Just life.

We celebrated Samuel's first birthday (woah, we have a one year old!), I fell off the No Poo wagon (only for a few days..), I chopped my hair off (pictures coming soon!), and we all got sick (boooo).

So yeah. But I have loads of cute and fun pictures from the week. Okay, mostly of Samuel's birthday :)




Signature face.



Of course his favorite toy was the first one we opened!


Not too thrilled about the hat.





No clue what is about to happen :)



Singing "Happy Birthday" :)










FaceTime party with family. So so thankful for cool technology.




Looking at himself in the camera :)








Our big one year old boy!

After-cake bath!






That's all I got for now. I promise I will try to update the No Poo journey in the next few days!




No comments:

Post a Comment